Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I've been doing instead of posting to the blog.

I realize I have not updated the blog in quite some time.  And to those of you who want more crazy, shut the hell up I'm working on it.  I'm already chugging paint at a tenth grade level.  But if you want to know WHY I've been so goddamn lazy, here are a few reasons to satiate your constant questioning.

Instead of updating my blog, I have been-
-getting drunk
-driving for hours at a time
-playing video games
-training for the UFC
-plotting my enemies' demise
-trying to catch this one squirrel I saw running across my yard
-learning to bake bread
-surfing reddit
-designing next year's halloween costume
-staring at my computer and thinking "I'll do a post later"
-NOT working on my novel
-rewatching the same episode of Community so I can play it in my head anytime.
-getting beat up by babies
-trying to make a trending hashtag despite only having 23 followers
-trying to grow my twitter followers
-sitting on Facebook but not reading statuses
-drinking more coffee than I should
-napping illegally
-trying to figure out how to nap illegally

So there you have it.  That's why I haven't updated the blog on time in such a long time.  Get the fuck off my back about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment